- This week we have bought bunks from Ebay and added them into 'the girls' room (was known as Melinda's room).
- The photocopier has moved from the boys room to the girls room.
- The tall boy with Timothy's clothes is now in the boys room where the copier was... but Melinda's underwear has gone with it so we have about 9 drawers to swap the contents of, around.
- There is now a trundle under the bunk in the girls room (thank you Ebay again).
- Melinda's room has been decluttered (again) and now today I have moved the change table in there... it being on wheels will make life easier as I'll need to move it to get to the photocopier every few weeks.
- Melinda's needlework box is now to be kept in the passage on the bottom shelf of book shelves
- We've sorted through the children's books (also today) and have 3 bags of them to donate to a fundraising garage sale.
- We also found another bag and box of things we can give away. Ooh and just remembered a whole bunch of other things I can add to the car boot for that drop off.
- I've figured out I will manage paper better if I can have a filing cabinet near me in the kitchen/dining/office room, so in the next few days the 3 drawer cabinet will be brought inside from the 'weird room out the back' and be placed next to my fridge, behind my desk
- Only in that position at the moment.... is a set of 8 plastic drawers. So now I need to find another 'space' for them.
- And because the change table is no longer in our room, we can bring the exercise bike back inside at long last (currently in the garage)
Still not looking like we will be able to move our bed away from the wall while living in this house though!
(oh - and we got chooks!!!)
(they live outside though ;o)