Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just 'be'

I was reading Melissa's blog earlier today - The Vintage Homemaker, and read her Sundays at home post.
I love this idea and will work towards it myself. I have been craving having my Sunday's back and made a decision to keep all work off them and to just BE at home about 2-3 weeks ago - but would you know it... this month I have a baby shower, a bridal fair AND mothers day all on different Sunday's LOL

We do a pretty good job here of keeping up with the house, so it's not so much that. It's the chance to do the extras, the special touches. For me it's the chance to bake... because there's time to clean up. Time for craft - again, time to clean up after. To get things done without the phone ringing. To play with the children without watching the clock.
Mostly though, it's the chance to just be.

That's what I love... the time to 'Just, be'.

No comments:

Post a Comment