Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday's at Home

I am really looking forward to today - even though we've had a change of plans. We were to be going to Geelong so I could attend a friend's baby shower but my back is still not good enough from last week to handle the 1.5-2hours in the car each way :(

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

And so with that, it's on with our day!

Church this morning - leaving here in about an hour. I am really enjoying this church.
Then this afternoon I have a fun craft activity to do with the children, I will start baking some sourdough bread and I am going to deal with the paperwork 'hot spot' that is growing.
Lunch is leftovers and dinner will be Irish stew with dumplings... a great 'comfort' meal.
Pete's going to clear out some of the gutters and do a bit more sorting in the garage.

Well, I must be off - need to check that the kitchen is done before we head off for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment